Do Not Track Disclosures
Web browsers allow users the choice on how personally identifiable information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services are collected. This Website may not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) privacy preferences set in user web browsers.
Collection of Non-Public Personal Information
CrossCheck may collect the following types of non-public personal information:
- Identifying information such as name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number and/or other identification numbers.
- Consumer report information, including payment history, property ownership and other account information.
- Financial background information relating to the ownership and location of assets, employment history and status, as well as other information relating to financial status.
- Certain information we receive and store, for example, when you access the website, when you supply information such as your address or phone number, or when you submit information through the feedback portals. You can choose not to provide personal information, however CrossCheck may not be able to provide certain services under those circumstances.
- Cookies sent to your personal computer when you access the Website that specifically identifies the particular browser being utilized. Cookies are used by CrossCheck for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to information tracking on how to improve the services being provided by CrossCheck and tracking user tendencies. If you do not want these cookies to be used in connection with your system, you may set your browser so that cookies are not accepted and you may also set your browser to notify you when your system has received a cookie. However, some CrossCheck features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- IP addresses of computers used to visit this site preserved in the system. In addition, other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site are automatically collected as well.
The non-public personal information CrossCheck collects is obtained from the following sources:
- Information received on application and other forms;
- Information submitted through the Website and feedback portals;
- Information about transactions with CrossCheck or third parties;
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information obtained from public records.
Disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information
CrossCheck does not disclose any non-public personal information about users, except as may be authorized or required by law or in the following instances:
- Disclosure in response to the order of a court having jurisdiction to issue such an order or a subpoena issued in connection with proceedings before a federal grand jury;
- Disclosure in accordance with the written instruction of the user;
- Disclosure in connection with a transaction initiated by the user;
- Disclosure to a subsidiary business with whom the Company has a trusted relationship for the purpose of processing information on behalf of the Company or an affiliate of the Company, or in furtherance of a transaction initiated by the user.
For each website visitor who enters our site as a result of clicking on Google AdWords campaigns, we use unique tracking codes to determine the search phrase used. This information is tracked to help optimize our Google AdWords campaigns, and will not be sold to any third party.
Our Commitment to Protecting the Confidentiality of Personal Information
We only disclose information as permitted or required by applicable law.
Safeguarding Personal Information
CrossCheck maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that non-public personal information is adequately guarded. Internal reviews are conducted with respect to the collection of and storage of data to ensure security.
While CrossCheck incorporates the above safeguards to help protect and secure personal information, we cannot guarantee that data transmitted online, wirelessly or by other electronic means is 100% secure. Any use of our Website and the information provided to us is at the user’s own risk.