Programmer Analyst II
Conduct analysis, maintenance, design conversion and implementation of computer-based Information Systems to meet specific design requirements. Prepare analysis of system specifications and program coding. Translate detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debug routine programs, conduct systems test data, prepare diagrams and flow charts, prepare statements of program objectives and associated documentation. Coordinate the interfaces between major systems and programs.
- Define needs, define logic, and code detailed programs, subprograms, and routines involved in the processing of a variety of applications using both RPG and SQL.
- Perform as a project leader of any project from definition to implementation.
- Manage both human and computer resources in a manner that the project is verifiably accurate and on schedule.
- Critically reviews all programs prior to implementation to verify consistency and conformance with established departmental guidelines, policies and practices as well as Industry-standard guidelines; performs acceptance testing and program implementation for assigned systems and/or projects.
- Capable of designing application solutions to user department needs without supervision.
- Maintains current working knowledge of all installed application systems.
- Perform work independently with Third Parties for integration within our systems. Manage the development and setup with third parties by providing programming and design expertise to enable their interface(s) to communicate with CrossCheck.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Ability to meet department attendance requirements.
- Ability to work effectively under departmental pressure/stress situations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB
- Required is a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Working experience as programmer or programmer/analyst preferably with a background in AS/400 environment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- AS400 knowledge
- Attention to detail
- General administrative experience helpful
- Excellent attendance
- Windows, Excel, Work and Outlook experience
- Time management
- Ability to multitask through stressful and high volume situations
- Ability to work in a confidential information setting
- Maintain confidentiality as outlined in the company’s Confidentiality Agreement
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Convey professionalism in all day-to-day activities
CrossCheck offers team-oriented departments and a diverse group of friendly, motivated people. We enjoy a business-casual work place, contests, events and more! CrossCheck offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k) with company match and Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay. EOE