Customer Service Representative
Our Customer Service department is seeking qualified applicants to provide customer service to our merchants. This includes answering merchant questions and training merchants on how to use CrossCheck services. We are interested in candidates with a strong background in Customer Service as well as an understanding and appreciation for excellence.
Applicants must be comfortable with and have strong skills in conflict resolution and dealing with difficult situations. Additionally, it is preferred that applicants demonstrate having an established, professional customer service background/career.
Knowledge and Experience
- Computer knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and/or weekends
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and easily adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to get along well with others
Not Required, but Preferred/Plus
- Previous professional customer service experience (preferably in a high call volume environment)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Previous telephone sales experience
- Ability to type 35 wpm
CrossCheck, Inc., an established leader in the payment solutions industry, processes billions in check-transaction dollars annually throughout the United States. Since 1983, it has helped increase profits and reduce risk for businesses in verticals such as automotive, auto aftermarket, building materials, home furnishings, specialty retail, medical-dental and veterinary by providing efficient and affordable check verification, guarantee and conversion services. CrossCheck’s suite of services includes check conversion technology, web-based transactions, remote deposit capture and premium products for specific industries and applications. The company has offices in Petaluma, Calif. and Southlake, Texas.
CrossCheck offers team-oriented departments and a diverse group of friendly, motivated people. We enjoy a business-casual workplace, contests, events and more! CrossCheck offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k) with company match and Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay. EOE