Customer Service Representative
General Purpose of the Job
Our Customer Service Department is seeking qualified applicants to provide customer service to our merchants. This includes answering merchant questions and training merchants on how to use CrossCheck services. We are interested in candidates with a strong background in Customer Service, an understanding and appreciation for excellence.
Applicants must be comfortable with and have strong skills in conflict resolution and dealing with difficult situations. Additionally, it is preferred that applicants demonstrate having an established, professional customer service background/career.
Knowledge and Experience
- Computer knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed-oriented with excellent problem solving skills
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and/or weekends
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and easily adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to get along well with others
Not Required, but Preferred/Plus
- Previous professional customer service experience (preferably in a high call volume environment)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Previous telephone sales experience
- Ability to type 35 wpm
- Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 5: 15 p.m.
CrossCheck offers team-oriented departments and a diverse group of friendly, motivated people. We enjoy a business-casual work place, contests, events and more! CrossCheck offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k) with company match and Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay. EOE
Apply NOW or visit our website at www.optiosolutions.com to apply and we will reach out to schedule an interview. You can also give us a call at 800-826-9164 to speak with our Recruiting Team in Petaluma or come to 1440 N. McDowell Boulevard on Tuesdays (Open Interview Day) between 10:00AM – 3:00PM. EOE