Graphic Designer & Multimedia Specialist
The Graphic Designer/Multimedia Specialist will work with the department team as well as company management assisting with multiple products/services. This position helps maintain a high level of quality and consistency in all materials produced for the company and partners and is responsible for creating materials that meet the marketing needs of the company.
- Create and produce corporate collateral pieces including newsletters, brochures, sell sheets, flyers, postcards, etc., on a daily basis.
- Produce multimedia content and presentations.
- Develop and design collateral for company and partners.
- Help maintain brand on all marketing pieces and campaigns as needed.
- Help maintain company web-sites in various CMS solutions.
- Create advertising for trade publications.
- Design graphics and coordinate pre/during/post tradeshow presentations and collateral.
- Construct and edit complex PDF documents.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree in Art and/or Graphic Design PLUS 2 or more years in design industry.
- Larger design firm/agency experience a plus.
- High level of understanding of design concepts, principles, processes, color theory, and typography.
- Fluent in several graphics programs including Adobe Creative Suite 5 or higher.
- Fluent in Microsoft PowerPoint for application in presentations, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work on PC platform using Windows, and Mac platform using OS.
- CMS experience, preferably with HubSpot and WordPress.
- Have an understanding of HTML and experience with implementation of web-site design.
- Experience creating videos using Adobe CS 5.
- Ability to multi-task several projects simultaneously.
- Photography skills and experience, including with DSLRs.
CrossCheck offers team-oriented departments and a diverse group of friendly, motivated people. We enjoy a business-casual work place, contests, events and more! CrossCheck offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k) with company match and Holiday/Sick/Vacation pay. EOE