Posted by Joe Gargiulo on Wed, Dec 06, 2017 @ 08:45 AM
Day two highlights include a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:30 am to mark the opening of the Expo Hall. The enormity of the tradeshow makes it difficult to comprehend and nearly impossible for one person to fully experience:
- Two million square feet of overall space (or about six square city blocks)
- Over 700,000 square feet of exhibits
- 500-plus manufacturers and suppliers displaying the hottest products and coolest technologies
CrossCheck’s senior sales team will be in Booth # 3543C (near the NADA Pavilion) where they will share payment solutions with auto dealers including CrossCheck's Auto Industry RDC Solution (C.A.R.S.).
The day’s programming also includes The Studio, The Exchange and Traditional Workshop as well as the launch of the Distinguished Speaker Series.
- The Studio offers collaborative, network-oriented presentations between workshop speakers and attendees.
- The Exchange enables auto dealers to participate in peer-to-peer roundtable discussions and brainstorming, based on timely topics selected by attendees.
- Traditional workshops are offered in six primary tracks: Dealer/Executive; Digital and Traditional Marketing; Employee Recruiting, Hiring and Retention; Fixed Operations; Legal and Regulatory; Variable Operations.
- The Distinguished Speaker Series is forum where experts go beyond the six main tracks, delving into leadership, team building and training.
The convention center offers 144 meeting rooms with seating capacities ranging from 20 to 2,500, covering a footprint of nearly 250,000 square feet.
OEM Connections: Franchise Meetings
The second day of programming also includes Acura, Audi, FCA, Mazda, Nissan Dealer Franchise Meetings where auto dealers and managers gain exclusive access to top automaker executives to discuss challenges and opportunities with the manufacturers.
Friday’s programming also includes an Opening General Session and keynote address by Nick Saban, the head coach of the University of Alabama football team. An acknowledged leader evoking great inspiration, Saban won four national championships at Alabama after winning the 2003 BCS National Championship at LSU. He has also earned two AP National Coach of the Year awards, the 2003 Bear Bryant Award, three SEC Coach of the Year awards and other accolades.
The Opening General Session also includes the Time Dealer of the Year presentation.
The 2017 NADA Chairman Mark N. Scarpelli is also scheduled to speak that day. Scarpelli is the president of Raymond Chevrolet and Raymond Kia in Antioch, Ill., and co-owner of Ray Chevrolet and Ray Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram in Fox Lake, Ill. He also represents Metropolitan Chicago's franchised new-car dealers on NADA’s board of directors.
Join CrossCheck’s Senior VP of Sales Charles Dortch III, an accomplished speaker in the payments sphere, on the Expo floor during tradeshow hours. Dortch and his team will discuss CrossCheck's Auto Industry RDC Solution (C.A.R.S.) program.
C.A.R.S. uses Remote Deposit Capture to electronically process and deposit guaranteed checks for auto dealers with guaranteed funding to business accounts in 24 – 48 hours. The service saves time and money by eliminating claims submissions, bank visits to deposit checks, missed deposit dates and the collection of bad checks. C.A.R.S. includes two premiums: Multiple Check helps increase sales by providing customers short on cash up to 30 extra days to make down payments while Check on Delivery (COD) mitigates risk by eliminating returned checks.
Learn more by downloading our free guide.