Posted by Andrew Donahey on Wed, Feb 11, 2015 @ 11:04 AM
Since the conference occurred in January optimism ruled the air. Dealers, Managers and those allied to the field considered their potential in a way kind of like baseball players at spring training: everyone had a chance to be world champion and MVP.
Recent auto sales data amply supported the optimistic mood and so we had the most fun we've had with our dealerships in a while.
But what if you couldn't attend? Don't fret, we won't leave you out in the cold! Here's your chance to see what went down from our unique, exhibitor perspective.
First, we endeavored to give back to the NADA community by producing a guide to The Best Things To Do in San Francisco while at NADA 2015:
We also produced a white paper just for auto dealers and NADA attendees entitled, Selling Cars in a Radically Evolving Market:
We wrote quite a few blog articles about the conference to keep our readership informed of the experience. Here is a link to the NADA tag on our blog and below are a few of the titles:
- NADA 2015: New NADA Chairman to Lead with Conviction and Openness
- Jeb Bush Contemplates the Future at the NADA 2015 Convention
- NADA 2015: Millennial Generation Secrets Revealed in MTV Study
- NADA 2015: As Big As It Ever Was, Maybe Bigger!
- Analysts at NADA 2015 Predict Auto Industry Volatility and Expansion
We also gave away $500 each of three days to lucky winners. Friday's winner was Gus Beffa, GM at Chris Auffenberg Auto Group, below right, along with CrossCheck Senior Vice President Charles Dortch III, left, and Alan Levine, CrossCheck Senior National Account Manager:
The other two winners were:
- Anthony Stasulas, Corporate Controller at Napleton Automotive Group
- Wayne De Luz, President at Big Island Motors