The 2019 NADA Show takes place Jan. 24 – 27, 2019 at Moscone Center in San Francisco. The mega assembly of auto dealers, managers, consultants and industry experts will make the most of the NADA expo, educational opportunities, distinguished speakers, franchise meetings and social events.
The NADA Show is the most prestigious event of the year for automotive manufacturers and auto dealers. NADA has built a dedicated website for the show with sections detailing schedules, keynote speakers, blog articles, travel and accommodations, exhibitors and visual links to its social media interactions.
NADA, the National Automobile Dealers Association, is a trade and lobby group for the U.S. automotive retail industry. NADA membership is open to any new-car and -truck dealership holding a sales and service franchise, representing all domestic and import franchised new-car dealerships before Congress, federal agencies, the media and the general public. The organization:
- Provides education and guidance on regulatory matters.
- Represents dealers' interests with automobile and truck manufacturers.
- Develops research data on the retail automobile industry.
- Offers training programs to improve dealership business operations, sales and service practices.
- Operates a foundation that distributes dealer-donated funds to worthy charitable causes.
Come for the seminars and socializing — stay for the expo.
NADA celebrated its 100th anniversary at the 2017 show in New Orleans. According to the association, the “NADA Expo is the auto industry’s premier marketplace, with more than 500 companies offering thousands of products, solutions and services in one place. Whether you’re looking to engage with current providers or shop for new suppliers, exhibitors from both Fortune 500 companies and start-ups will be on hand to offer new and exciting ways to help grow your business’ success, boost your company’s bottom line and keep you ahead of your competition. Whatever your dealership needs, you’ll find it here.”
The 2019 NADA Show takes a comprehensive approach to education with 100 opportunities delineated into multitrack seminar sessions, roundtable discussions and workshops led by distinguished speakers.
- Seminars are referenced by track names such as Dealer-Executive, Legal-Regulatory, Fixed Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, and Variable Operations.
- The Distinguished Speaker Series offers a lineup of dynamic keynote speakers who go beyond the traditional workshop departments to discuss key topics in areas covering dealership performance, leadership, management, planning, human resources and corporate identities.
- Launched in June 2018, the NADA Professional Series is an online and classroom training and certification program for new and up-and-coming department managers working in sales, office, parts and service. The NADA Show includes four workshop demonstrating the benefits of each certification.
Networking at the NADA Show
The 2019 NADA Show offers a handful of networking opportunities, including the NADA Welcome Reception, NADA Academy Alumni & NextGen Reception, Women Dealers Luncheon, and the NADA Lifestyle Experience pavilions, Excite and Relax, located on the Expo floor at the Moscone Center.
CrossCheck at the 2019 NADA Show
A longtime exhibitor at the NADA Show, the CrossCheck senior sales team will be in Booth #4924N (near Ford, GM and Toyota) where they will share payment solutions with auto dealers including Standard Check Guarantee, Conversion Plus, the FOCUS desktop app, and CrossCheck's Auto Industry RDC Solution (C.A.R.S.) program.
C.A.R.S. uses Remote Deposit Capture to electronically process and deposit checks for auto dealers with guaranteed funding to business accounts in 24 – 48 hours. The service saves time and money by eliminating claims submissions, bank visits to deposit checks, missed deposit dates and the collection of bad checks. C.A.R.S. includes two premium services: Multiple Check helps increase sales by giving consumers 30 extra days to complete down payments while Check on Delivery (COD) mitigates risk by eliminating returned checks on parts department sales.
Download the free guide to learn how C.A.R.S. can help your dealership increase sales and mitigate risk while saving time and money.