Attendees and exhibitors are encouraged to download the mobile application created specifically for the event, the “MWAA 2018 Mobile Event app.”
Travis Powers, CrossCheck’s VP of Partner and ISO Relations, is attending the conference to spread the word about the company’s longstanding tradition of lifetime residuals, upfront commissions and buy-rate programs for resellers. Attendees are invited to visit him at booth UE65 and enter a drawing to win a complimentary bottle of Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon.
MWAA provides a regional opportunity for training, education and networking in the Midwest acquiring industry as well as a forum for the discussion of issues related to the payments industry.
An Informational Highway for ISOs
The MWAA conference is front loaded with general sessions providing the latest knowledge about payment cards while addressing the needs of merchants and ISOs:
- “Helping Small Business Sleep Better at Night” — Barry Davis (Womply)
- “Run Your ISO Like A Pro” — Garima Shah (Direct Connect, LLC)
- “Addressing Legal Issues in Merchant Cash Advance” — James Huber (Global Legal Law Firm)
- “KYC In the Post Equifax Breach World” — Moderator Deana Rich (Rich Consulting) with panelists David Vasser (director of Underwriting for Braintree), Jennifer Papenhagen (Elevated Risk Manager, MB Financial) and James Huber (Global Legal Law Firm).
Description: When basic data is compromised, how do we verify that you are who you say you are? There are multiple models emerging. Which will win? How will it impact you? How do you talk to your customers and prospects?
- “To Surcharge or not to Surcharge? That is the question!” — Moderator Mary Winingham (Mirror Consulting) with panelists Holli Targan (attorney and partner at Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss, P.C.) and Heather Petersen (CEO of National Merchants Association).
Description: Enjoy this point-counterpoint discussion on this interesting and hot topic. The pros and cons, plus compliance and legal implications will be discussed.
- “Payments Doing Good” — Moderator Mark Dunn (Field Guide for ISOs) with panelists Bob Carr (founder and CEO of Beyond), Jeff Marcous (co-founder and CEO of Dharma Merchant Services) and Andy Kinnecom (president and CEO of Swipe For A Cause)
Description: Learn how successful companies are using their success for good.
The MWAA Conference provides a full lineup of networking events where attendees can casually discuss the day’s learning or simply meet and greet colleagues from the acquiring industry.
Sponsored by MWAA, Wednesday’s Field Guide Attendees Lunch is the first of five fabulous networking events.
Later that day, the Industry Achievement Award will be presented to Holli Targan, attorney and partner at Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss, P.C. The presentation is followed by three more rewarding events:
- Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall, providing ample opportunity for attendees to visit with exhibitors and enjoy the hospitality of the MWAA.
- After Hours Party with Karaoke — “munch a little, sip a little, sing a lot.”
- Closing Reception where attendees can meet with exhibitors and enjoy further hospitality.
CrossCheck Affiliate Program Benefits for the Acquiring Industry
CrossCheck has a unique revenue-sharing affiliate program enabling ISOs to private-label services, set pricing and create programs to align with their individual marketing goals.
CrossCheck provides state-of-the-art check processing services as well as sales support, assistance with pricing, proposals, comprehensive training, sales materials and 24/7/365 customer service at no additional charge, leaving ISOs plenty of time to sell. Other benefits for the acquiring industry include:
- No geographical or territorial restrictions within the United States
- No charge for sales and marketing materials
- Comprehensive training and support by our sales support team, National Sales Trainers and Account Managers
Download the free "ISOs Insider's Guide" to learn more about CrossCheck's ISO programs.