Posted by Jessica Fernandez on Fri, Jun 16, 2017 @ 12:45 PM
The Midwest Acquirers Association Conference is bringing together payment professionals such as independent sales organizations (ISOs) and managed service providers (MSPs) from around the nation to network, share ideas and learn from industry leaders. Included in this group is CrossCheck’s Vice President of Partner and ISO Relations Travis Powers who will be at booth UE27. This year marks the 15th annual conference, and takes place at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. Attendees may register for the event here.
New to the conference this year is LeadCapture, a lead retrieval tool. After downloading the app, users can scan badges to gather contact info, score leads with notes, or export leads to databases. LeadCapture is available for iOS or Android devices.
This year, the keynote session will be given by Executive Vice President Juan Ortiz of BluePay. Other notable speakers include:
- Deanna Rich, president of Rich Consulting and last year’s MWAA Industry Achievement Award recipient
- Barry Davis, vice president of Business Development at Womply.
- David Barnhardt, executive vice president of GIACT
MWAA will also include a Cyber Café from 10am – 5pm both days of the conference. This is a space where attendants are encouraged to meet with clients, take a phone call or take a break from the hustle and bustle of the event. The MWAA will also include an event app, available for Apple phones, Android phones and desktop computers.
ISO’s just want to have fun
This event will also include entertaining events for conference attendees. This includes the “After Hours” party, available from 9pm – 1am, that will feature karaoke and a performance by the best of Second City Touring Company, a Chicago-based comedy group.
For the entirety of the event, guests have the option to participate in the Passport Challenge, an interactive challenge where a passcode will be available to put into an app at each booth, event and session. Any participant with the minimum of 2,000 points is eligible to win prizes. The amount of points available for each event may be found in the app, as each option offers a different amount of points.
ISOs wanting to expand their income can easily do so with CrossCheck’s ISO program. Benefits include:
- Training — learn about marketing CrossCheck services and how they benefit merchants.
- Support — individual phone support, webinars and POS materials to help ISOs sell.
- Lifetime residuals for ISOs.
- Merchant retention — many merchants use CrossCheck services for extended periods (sometimes over several decades), thus enhancing the lifetime residuals for ISOs.
- 24/7/365 merchant assistance via the Customer Service department also encourages merchant retention.
Click here for more information.