Posted by Joe Gargiulo on Wed, Nov 16, 2016 @ 01:00 PM
CrossCheck returns to the “Entertainment Capital of the World” on January 22 – 26, 2017 for the 2017 Winter Las Vegas Market. The event is the most comprehensive cross-category wholesale tradeshow for the furniture, home décor and gift industries in the United States, presenting a unique cross-section of over 3,000 resources in an unrivaled setting.
LVM (summer and winter) enables home furnishings dealers and designers to shop a broad assortment of products from thousands of companies making furniture, mattresses, lighting, decorative accessories, floor coverings, home textiles, tabletop, general gift and more.The 2017 Winter LVM offers numerous activities, inspirations and networking opportunities:
- Who: The exclusive event is only open to members of the trade such as retailers, buyers, interior designers, architects, specifiers and purchasing companies.
- What: LVM offers five million square feet of showrooms and temporary exhibits featuring the latest furniture, home décor and gift products from 3,000+ exhibitors and lines. Other services and events include seminars, networking events, business lounges, dining areas and more.
- When: Sun, Jan 22 to Thu, Jan 26, 2017
- Where: World Market Center, Las Vegas
- The CrossCheck booth will be located in the HFA Retailer Resource Center (Bldg. B, 1050)
- Why: Meet-and-greet, share, accelerated learning and entertainment
- Learn about CrossCheck’s payment solutions as profit centers for home furnishings dealers including Remote Deposit Capture with Multiple Check, Standard Check Guarantee and Conversion Plus.
- Bring a competitor’s statement for a Cost Benefit Analysis to receive a 10% discount if you sign up on the spot.
- Place a business card in the drawing box for a chance to win a fabulous prize.
- How: Register for 2017 LVM (no fee)
Future updates about the convention may be found on this blog using the “LVM” tag in the Search by Tag section.
Home furnishings dealers use CrossCheck’s Multiple Check program to increase sales revenue by offering customers the nation’s most convenient method of purchasing or placing a down-payment. CrossCheck guarantees up to four check payments to be deposited over a 30-day period on dates that are mutually convenient for dealers and customers. Merchants receive guaranteed payments while customers take home the furnishings they want without applying for credit or paying interest. Learn more by downloading our free guide.