Posted by Joe Gargiulo on Thu, Nov 17, 2016 @ 04:00 PM
The buzz surrounding the 2017 NADA Convention & Expo has reached the CrossCheck headquarters in Petaluma, California where key personnel are planning their visit to New Orleans and fine-tuning the presentation of payment solutions that have helped auto dealerships increase profits over the last four decades.Founded in 1983, CrossCheck has been a longtime participant on the floor of the exhibitor showcase where its staff will command a booth and break away to catch a few interesting workshops.
The festivities begin Thursday, January 26 when guests will be entertained at NADA 100 Carnival, an opening gala featuring Foreigner, Cowboy Mouth and local jazz musicians as well as cuisine from the top restaurants in the Crescent City. This event is located at Mardi Gras World, the renowned pavilion where most Mardi Gras floats are built by hand.
The convention offers a plethora of activities and opportunities for member auto dealerships, non-member dealers and other attendees:
- Who: Special guests including comedian Jim Gaffigan, NADA Chairman Jeff Carlson and Ford Motor Company President/CEO Mark Fields on Fri, Jan 27; NADA incoming Chairman Mark Scarpelli on Sat, Jan 28; and snowboarder/inspirational speaker/author Amy Purdy on Sun, Jan 29.
- What: The auto industry event of the century with dealer franchise meetings, concurrent workshop tracks, exhibitor showcase, Studio (interactive learning session), The Exchange (peer-to-peer learning) and entertainment opportunities. The American Truck Dealers (ATD) Convention and Expo runs concurrently.
- When: Thu, Jan 26 to Sun, Jan 29, 2017
- Where: New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (CrossCheck at booth #4626)
- Why: Meet-and-greet, share, receive advanced training and be entertained
- How: Online Registration for the convention in New Orleans
CrossCheck will post updates from the convention floor where it will share payment solutions with auto dealerships including the C.A.R.S. program, Remote Deposit Capture, Standard Check Guarantee, Plus Sales and Flat Fee. Be sure to visit the CrossCheck team at booth #4626 and place a business card in the drawing box for a chance to win a fabulous prize.
Future updates about the convention may be found on this blog using the “NADA” tag in the Search by Tag section.
Auto dealerships nationwide use CrossCheck's Auto Industry RDC Solution (C.A.R.S.) to increase sales revenue by offering buyers the most convenient method of placing down-payments on the market. C.A.R.S. processes and guarantees check transactions in a fast, efficient manner and automatically deposits them in the dealership's banking account. Innovative features include Multiple Check (aka hold check), Check on Delivery (COD) for Parts and Service sales, daily "deposit slips," batch out reports and 24/7/365 access to advanced transaction data. Learn more by downloading our free guide.